Lifetime Smiles Offers Complete Tooth Replacement Services
If you have missing teeth, you may feel self-conscious about your smile. Luckily the dental experts at Lifetime Smiles in Bellevue, WA, offer innovative and high-quality replacement tooth services for our patients in our comfortable and state-of-the-art dental facility. As the area’s leading dental expert, you can feel confident that our replacement tooth prosthetics will fit your smile perfectly for a comfortable smile that you’ll be more than excited to show off. Whether you’ve lost a tooth due to injury, disease, or decay, our team of professionals has the experience and training to help restore your smile. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will recommend the correct procedure to replace your missing teeth. You don’t have to struggle with chewing or speaking any longer. Contact our office today and discover how we can help you regain your confidence with a beautiful new smile.
Dental implants are one of the most convenient ways to replace your missing teeth. At Lifetime Smiles, we use digital x-rays and 3D mapping tools to ensure that your new dental implant is placed correctly and fits perfectly for a beautiful smile. Each implant is custom-made to match your existing teeth for a seamless, natural-looking smile. The implant procedure is simple. First, Dr. Beke will place the titanium abutment where your tooth use to be. The abutment is designed to support the new tooth and also helps to stimulate jawbone growth. Once healed, the new tooth will be secured to the abutment.
Why Should I Choose Dental Implants?
When you’re in need of a tooth replacement service, a dental implant is often the first solution for many, and with good reason. There are several benefits to choosing a dental implant over other types of tooth replacement procedures. Some of the benefits of choosing dental implants include:
- Long-Lasting – An implant is a long-lasting solution for your replacement teeth, and with the proper dental hygiene, it can last for decades.
- High Success Rate – A dental implant is a relatively standard procedure with a success rate of 95%.
- Low Maintenance – Once your implant has fully healed, it only requires the same amount of care as the rest of your teeth: daily brushing and routine dental check-ups.
Dentures have long been the top choice for missing tooth replacement. As dental technology continues to develop, dentures have become more comfortable and mimic the likeness of your real teeth. With your new dentures, you’ll have an easier time eating and speaking. We offer two unique denture types for our patients. Dr. Beke and his knowledge and compassionate team of specialists will consult with you to find the best denture solution. Dentures are dental appliances that are custom-made to fit your teeth perfectly. Our denture types include:
- Full Dentures –When you’ve lost all the teeth on your top or bottom jaw, dentures are the most cost-effective procedure. We offer both conventional dentures as well as implant-supported dentures. Traditional dentures consist of a thin metal dental appliance that rests on your upper or lower gums. With implant-supported dentures, we’ll place abutments and secure the dental appliance to them.
- Partial Dentures – When you’re missing a single missing tooth, partial dentures may be the right choice for you. Partial dentures are made of a thin wire frame that secures to your existing teeth. Natural-looking replacement teeth are attached to the wireframe and fit perfectly to fill in the gaps caused by your missing teeth.
Why Should I Choose Dentures?
Many patients have chosen dentures to replace their missing teeth. At Lifetime Smiles, we can help you determine the best tooth replacement procedure. We use the latest technology to ensure that your dentures are correctly placed for a comfortable fit. Some of the benefits of selecting dentures for tooth replacement include:
- Affordability – Dentures are considered an affordable alternative to other teeth replacement procedures.
- Quick – The process of sizing and manufacturing your custom-made dentures is relatively short and non-invasive.
- High Success Rate – Dentures are one of the most commonly used dental appliances available because they have a high success rate.
Dental bridges are one of the options available for patients who would like a tooth replacement procedure. By securing a dental bridge to the teeth on either side of the gap created by the missing tooth, we are able to provide you with a natural and long-lasting smile. They can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. The process is fairly simple and can be completed in as few as two visits to our dental clinic. First, Dr. Beke and his team of specialists will prepare the anchor teeth for the dental bridge appliance. Alternatively, we may suggest dental implants to support the dental bridge to prevent stress on your other teeth. During your visit, we will also create molds of your teeth using the latest dental technology to provide you with a natural-looking porcelain bridge. We will secure the porcelain bridge to the anchor teeth during the second visit using a unique dental adhesive. We can make any modifications to your dental bridge to ensure it fits comfortable.
Why Should I Choose a Porcelain Bridge?
At Lifetime Smiles, we can place your dental bridge in our comfortable and state-of-the-art dental facility. We stay up to date with the latest innovative technology to provide you the best results in the area. This technology allows us to improve safety standards while saving you time to deliver exceptional results that last. Patients choose a porcelain bridge to replace missing teeth because it’s:
- Fast – With the right experience and tools, we can complete your procedure quickly.
- Comfortable – Utilizing the latest dental technology, including 3D modeling, our doctor can create a perfectly fitting dental bridge for your teeth.
- High Quality – We use high-quality materials to manufacture your custom-made dental bridge, which is designed to match your smile profile as well as the color of your existing teeth.
Your oral hygiene is part of your total-body health. Missing teeth can create a variety of health-related issues as well as a lack of confidence in our patients. Choosing to do nothing can worsen many of these symptoms. When our patients visit our office, we provide them with a number of solutions to replace their missing teeth. Dr. Beke and his experienced team of specialists will work to understand the reason for their tooth loss as well as provide them with the best solutions for their replacement teeth. There are three common reasons why it’s important to choose a tooth replacement procedure:
- Cosmetic – One of the primary reasons our patients choose a tooth replacement procedure is cosmetic appeal. Patients with missing teeth, especially missing front teeth, feel uncomfortable showing off their smiles. With a tooth replacement procedure, we can help restore our patients’ confidence with a high-quality dental appliance.
- Loss of Function – If you’re missing teeth, it may inhibit your ability to speak and eat. Using your teeth to breakdown food into small digestible pieces is an essential part of your health. When you elect to have a tooth replacement procedure, we can help restore your teeth’s functions.
- Minimize Tooth Movement – Patients with missing teeth may notice the rest of their teeth become crooked or move to fill in the gaps, which creates an uneven alignment. When we place a replacement tooth, it will prevent your teeth from shifting.
- Jawbone Deterioration – The tooth root is pivotal to helping foster healthy jawbone growth. The amount of jawbone loss varies significantly between each patient. However, with the correct tooth replacement procedure, we can help stimulate jawbone growth.
Lifetime Smiles Is Your Best Choice for Tooth Replacement
Lifetime Smiles in Bellevue, WA, is the area’s premier leader in dental appliances. Our calm dentist office will help you relax during your tooth replacement procedure. We understand that some people may have anxiety about visiting the dentist, so we are highly-trained in sedation dentistry. With sedation dentistry, we can ensure that you get the results you want for your tooth replacement without the constant stress you feel while visiting the dentist. We can administer inhalation, oral, and intravenous sedation. Contact the team at Lifetime Smiles today to learn more about our tooth replacement procedures and schedule your consultation.